Today we are announce the release of WiFi Manager Beta 3. The release contains a lot of improvements, fixes and features.
Now with this release you can view the networks profiles. Also APs flags has now values - Has profile, Connected or No profile.
Further more, this release brings the connection to HAPs (Hidden Access Points) feature. Now you can connect with your HAP as in the OS by entering SSID for the network. You can try to connect to Open HAP as well as Secured HAP.
Other changes and improvements:
- Fixed issue with minimizing the dialogs
- Fixed issue when Hidden network displays as empty item on some systems
- Fixed crash when open and close Log in some cases
- Improved localization
- Fixed bugs
- Connecting to AP (Access Point) with wrong credentials may display two messages (connected and wrong password)
- Scan feature is still in development
- Connecting to the Secured HAP will not succeed on some systems
If you have found the issue, please report it, so we can add it to the known issues.
We are working to investigate the issues and fix them in the future releases.
Have a great weekend!